New Waterstop OM300 GX
Sireg Geotech is highly specialized in PVC Waterstop used in DAMs.
The FLEXVINIL® PVC WATERSTOP joints are waterproof profiles with high mechanical and elastic properties, capable of ensuring a perfect hydraulic sealing and a high absorption capacity of the mechanical stresses.
During the last year we renewed an internal joint with the highest bulb expansions properties on the market. Now the new OC300 GX reaches over than 140mm displacement without stressing the PVC.
Then the combination of width and thickness of this shape allow to contrast 100m (330ft) water head pressure ( EM 1110-2-2102)
Flexvinil® GX Black Plasticized PVC mechanical specs:
- Density, UNI EN ISO 1183-1: 1.26 ± 0.10 g/cm3
- Shore A Hardness, UNI EN ISO 868: 74 ± 6
- Tensile Strength, UNI EN ISO 527: 20 MPa
- Breaking Elongation, UNI EN ISO 527: 420%
- Water Absorption, (48h at 70°C): ≤ 5%
- Aging in Oxygen Atmosphere: -3% Tensile Strength
- Clash Berg, ASTM 1043: -35 °C
For further info, contact us: email@example.com
Categoria: Documents techniques